- Pursuant to Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (OJ EU L 119 of 04.05.2016) hereinafter referred to as GDPR, we inform you that the operator of the www.ekonstal.pl website and the Personal Data Controller is: Ekonstal Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Słoneczna 30, 88-230 Piotrków Kujawski, Poland, with the contact point of the Data Protection Officer at this address: email@example.com
- We make every effort to ensure that the personal data collected through this website is processed strictly in accordance with the applicable provisions of law. We also guarantee complete confidentiality and security of the data.
Scope and type of collected data
- The website, www.ekonstal.pl, collects two types of user data:
- The data obtained through the use of cookie files, which are stored on the terminal device (a laptop, a tablet, or a smartphone) on which you view the content of the website, as well as pixel tags and web server logs, stored by the hosting provider whose services we use;
- The data provided voluntarily when filling out online contact forms.
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through data entered voluntarily in forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By saving cookie files in end devices (so-called “cookies”).
- Cookie files (or simply, cookies) are text files that are automatically stored on your laptop, tablet or smartphone when you view this website. By default, web browsers allow these files to be saved and read later by the server that has created them. You can change your browser settings and restrict or block cookies on your device. However, this may cause the website not to work in part or at all on your web browser. You can also delete all cookies stored on your device at any time. Cookies do not allow identification of the personal data of the owner of the device on which the cookies are stored. They also do not affect the performance of your device itself in any way. In addition, the cookies enable the website to be displayed according to the settings you have made (e.g. the font size, the language, etc.).
- Cookies are saved for the purposes of:
- to understand how users use our website, which pages they visit, how much time they spend on them and which functionalities they use. This helps us to improve the website and introduce new features and content on the website that might be of interest to you. For this purpose, we have implemented Google Analytics, Google Signals (you can learn about the privacy rules here) and Microsoft Clarity (you can learn more about the service here),
- to find out how often video clips embedded on the website from YouTube are played (you can learn about the privacy rules here)
- to promote the ekonstal.pl website using the facebook.com social networking site (you can find the privacy rules here),
- to adjust the content of advertisements to your preferences and measure Google Ads conversions (you can learn about the privacy rules here).
- You can disable cookies using the Tools, Preferences or Settings options in your web browser. Use your web browser Help menu to find out how to do this.
- System logs are files automatically saved by the server during your visit. This is anonymous data may include and is not limited to: IP address, time of visit, web browser type, URL, and possible errors, if any. This data is used solely for the administration of the website server and to ensure smooth running of the website.
- If you wish to contact us via the online contact forms, it is necessary to provide the data indicated below. Your submission of the data is voluntary, but it is necessary in order to process your request:
- Application form: full name, phone number, and e-mail address;
- Complaint form: full name, corporate name, phone number, e-mail address, post code, and location (city);
- RFQ form: full name, corporate name, phone number, and e-mail address.
Processing of personal data
- The data discussed above is used for the following purposes:
- Data obtained through the application form: in order to contact you regarding your participation in the hiring process;
- Data obtained through the complaint form: to correctly process your complaint about the product you have purchased;
- Data obtained through the RFQ form: to establish one-off contact with you and to present you with a commercial proposal or quotation in response to your request.
- In certain circumstances, the Personal Data Controller has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients whenever necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the fulfilment of obligations incumbent on the Personal Data Controller.
- The data can be disclosed to entities authorised by law and to third parties with which Ekonstal is bound by contract to outsource personal data processing. These entities provide appropriate methods for protection of personal data and guarantee its security, which is certified by the contractual provisions and the terms and conditions of the services these entities provide.
- DPersonal data is not transferred to non-EU countries as construed under GDPR. This means that we do not send the data to locations outside the European Union.
Analysis of traffic statistics
- Ekonstal analyses the statistics of user traffic on the website via Google Analytics and Google Signals (Google Inc. of the USA) and Micorosft Clarity (Microsoft Corporation of the USA). By using these tools, Ekonstal does not provide this service with any personal data, but only with anonymised information that allows us to measure the statistics of the visits to our website. These services are based on the use of external cookies, which are stored on the user’s terminal device.
- We also installed a Facebook pixel to better manage Facebook ads and carry out remarketing activities.
- Actions which involve automated decision-making, including profiling, can be taken in relation to you for the purpose of providing services under the contract concluded and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Personal Data Controller.
Personal data processing duration
- The data that you provide to us voluntarily is stored until you revoke your consent to its processing.
- The data provided via the application form are processed until the hiring for the position you have applied for is completed or (if you agree to have the data processed for future hiring) until you send a request to stop processing the data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time without disclosing your reasons. The revocation of consent does not affect the legitimacy of personal data processing that the Personal Data Controller has carried out on your consent to the date of revocation.
- You have the right to request the Personal Data Controller to:
- grant you access to the personal data concerning you;
- rectify your personal data;
- erase your personal data;
- restrict the processing and portability of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Personal Data Controller, including profiling, whereby the right to object will not be exercisable where there are valid, legitimate grounds for the data processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
- The Personal Data Controller’s actions may be complained against to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection at: UODO, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa (Poland).
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the methods and scope of collection and processing of your personal data, or if you wish to request the erasure of your processed data, you can contact us:
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- by phone: +48 66 55 64 789
- by mail at the following address: Ekonstal sp. z o.o., ul. Słoneczna 30, 88-230 Piotrków Kujawski, Poland.