ABOVEGROUND DOUBLE WALL TANKS
Destination – the storage of flammable, caustic or toxic liquids.
Standard equipment of tank:
- DN600 manhole cover with a gasket
- DN50 or DN40 suction hose with a foot valve
- Deluge pipe with a flow hydraulic trap and a certified pressure overfill prevention valve.
- Manual and electronic measuring points.
- Leak detection system
- Protection valves.
- Ladder, railing, platform.
- Lifting lugs.
- Eyebolts on concrete footing to connect a tank to the ground.
Table dimensions of aboveground double wall tanks