UNDERGROUND DOUBLE WALL TANKS
Destination – the storage of flammable, corrosives or toxic liquids.
Design and manufacture under the control of notified bodies
Made in accordance with EN 12285-1, DIN 6608 or WUDT/UC/2003
Material – certified carbon steel S235JR.
Preparation of the external surface of tank sheets – grit blasting with the cleanliness degree of Sa 2.5 according to PN-ISO 8501-1.
Polyurethane topcoat ENDOPRENE ensuring resistance to electric breakdown up to 14kV.
Tanks can be provided with the additional internal surface security by using special paints resistant to substances stored in the tank.
Depending on the option, tanks are adapted to wet, dry, vacuum and excessive interstitial space control method.
Standard equipment of tank:
- DN600 manhole with a gasket – per chamber.
- DN50 or DN40 suction hose – up to 8 pcs per chamber.
- 1 pc of DN 50 ventilation valve – per chamber.
- 1 pc of DN40 drainage pipe – per chamber.
- DN100 or DN80 deluge pipe ended with a collar, with a flow hydraulic trap and a certified overfill protection valve – per chamber.
- DN50 manual measuring pipes with a lengthening pipe and Camlock– per chamber.
- Electronic measuring pipe with a lengthening pipe and Camlock– per chamber.
- LAG2000 Leak detection control device.
- Venting valves.
- Sump for lawn areas
- Sump for concrete cover
- Anchoring band.
- Cover with a concrete frame (400 kN)
Our offer also includes:
- Control and measuring systems
- Central fuelling stations
- Gravity and pressure overfill protection valves
- Back-pressure valves
- Dispensers fuel
- Commercial dispensers
- Steel constructions of roofed sites and pavilions
Table dimensions of undeground double wall tanks